elle

MPG Happy Talk

Its funny, this thread was started because of me and a few others bitching about how bad the FE was in our cars. Now that I have one that works, I have to say this....

I did it AGAIN!

10321492_720913417950795_333134184854057

yeah they do get 47 MPG, and I wasn't trying either. Whats funny was for the first part of the trip the graph was sitting at my lifetime of 41, so needless to say I was surprised at this, I expected 43.

I heard about that, We were already through CL and into Woodstock when it happened. I am still impressed with what mine is doing now, easily seeing 45 every day, and some days even better when traffic is smooth.

this car surprises me some times. I felt for sure I had a 44 trip, I wasn't even paying any attention to how I was driving.

10446288_726670754041728_707690182726006

Yeah I did say Holy S**T when I saw this.

Why is it all roads come to a stop, down hill? Between that and short stoppers, getting 100% aint easy. I also found the threshold between regen and service brakes is very narrow at times. Really strange thing, its like you push and push and nothing then suddenly you are slowing quickly, and other times its slowing nicely then fades, and you wind up coming to the stop sign too fast. In any case, quite happy where it is right now. Lifetime score is 96%, thats over 24K miles. I do know that I barely ever use the service brakes, there is rust on all 4 rotors. :)