elle

MPG Happy Talk

Car needs a good cleaning, probably something splashed on it, dont know, but the car is a mess from this winter. All kinds of grime in the floor mats, the seat backs are a mess from the little snot faces getting their wet boots all over them, drawback of the car seats. I noticed that spot when I posted, but haven't been out to the car yet to look. I need to get the windshield cleaned, its getting that film on it again. Lets just say that once the ice melts inside my garage it may just be warm enough to actually get the car cleaned. Next 10 days show it still being very cold too.

Oh I like warmer weather. 34* this morning(warmer? WHAT?!?!)

Wont be long now and she will be back in the mid 40's!

1614401_683973508311453_873123426_o.jpg

I have not seen this in a long time. Very welcome sight, especially since I was able to drive with the windows down and enjoy some fresh air in the car. Not even climbing the hills deter it from doing well today! :)

1795958_684114861630651_1460135797_o.jpg

Is that from today? Nice

This has been the first tank this winter to break 40 MPG, has been hovering around 38 all winter.

Warmer weather for me too. 39 degrees this afternoon and saw 50.0 MPG!! I can't wait until our weather is consistently 50+ degrees. This trip was even with heat on because the sun was going down so I couldn't make it off just sunlight. The overall 30 miles I drove today ended at 46.9 MPG start to finish.

Ain't warmer weather great? I had trips during the day today so the Energi HVB was gone for the way home, and I had to go straight to an appt... so 73 miles, it was 75 degrees, got 59 MPG!

Aw man, I only got 45 this morning. :( Can't compare to your 50.