elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

... at least not in a hybrid ;-) for some people those two words are never spoken together in one sentence.

Only those driving Toyota Hybrids! the Handling of the new Fusion is what prompted me to give it a second chance, and so glad I did!

Mine is in the shop for the bumper repaint, and a few other items. Turned down a loaner since I have the Flex. The more miles I put on the Flex, the better the gas mileage is getting. The lifetime is at 21 now, and my last two fills have been well over 21.

Saw 2 white ones, within 1 minute of each other going the other way from me yesterday, but did not see a single one today. Wont be seeing mine for at least a few more days. :(

I saw at least a dozen today, and 4 of them were hybrids. One poor TB hybrid had side swipe marks on the passenger side. :(

Saw a white FFH today, this is the 4th confirmed one around me other than CC. I havent seen his yet, so cant add it to my list.

J/K CornCobs! :)