elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

There are 12 at my dealer now. Mine is parked in the garage, way too sloppy this morning to drive it, 4" of heavy slush. Roads are clear now.

I was next to a ruby red FFH SE for a little while in traffic this morning.

Edit: Or is that sunset?

20140221_075632_zpsc1e396eb.jpg

Edited by Ted Swing

Saw three FFH SEs in the Boston area over the past week! It's been snowing here, so the fact that we're all driving them in the snow is a great endorsement.

I pass several fusions on my commute now. One is ice storm, so I know it's a FFH. I think one of the white ones is too. All SE's though, titaniums are rare around here.

Yesterday I had another HyTi honk at me as he passed me coming out of Wilmington. I guess we're a loyal, friendly bunch.

Sure keep rubbing it in ;) it's currently 15F outside my door and we are heading for 1F tonight.

I would like your post, but I dont, I live here too, and it was 10* this morning by me! ARGH, damned driveway is solid ICE. At least there were no snow clouds on the roads this morning or I would have stayed in bed.

I need to get my mower out too maybe I can turn it into a snow mower ;)

I did that once, they dont work too well, especially when the blades ice up, unless your really want a good massage.

That Stingray is sweet, and it gets 30 MPG highway. Color me shocked! I saw what at first appeared to be a black Fusion Hybrid, but as it turned it changed color. Looked deep red, too deep to be Bordeaux, so maybe it was DarkSide. If thats Darkside, it is a cool color.

The RR F was parked next to me for a little while today, I still dont know who owns it.