elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

Too funny!

Btw that S-curve is pretty cool I had a passenger so I stay civil otherwise I'm guessing 65 MPH is no problem in a Fusion.

70. 'nough said....

I see so many now its normal. I don't think a trip goes by that I DONT see a Fusion.

I'm still not seeing many FFHs here in Maine. A couple of days ago a FFH Titanium (I think black if I remember correctly) passed me, but not before letting me out into the left lane to pass something else. I can't remember exactly why I had to go to the left lane.

I see so many of them now I no longer feel special. :(

Parked next to another FFH today at the plant in Owatonna. Looks like the owner of the car is a sales rep for a freight company based on the stuff in the back seat.

B71A623B-B386-4100-BD88-792A68C94E9D_zps

F1CC9106-F07F-4D0D-9A21-901CC4C684D5_zps

The other FFH is Bordeaux with Dune leather.

Wasn't me either, but the Bordeaux w/Dune is a GREAT looking combo. Surprised it was discontinued.

Looks like Fusion is very popular around here, a day doesn't go by that I don't see at least 4 of them. I see more Fusions than I do Flex and MKT combined. Considering these two have been around since 2010, that says something about the new Fusions.

I live in NYC. The NYPD and other city agencies use the 2013 FFH so I see tons of them, even when I don't want to! I also see many C-Maxes as taxis. I'm annoyed that Bloomberg didn't designate Ford to make the taxi of tomorrow. Gave the contract to Nissan for a non-hybrid instead. Thank God a court threw that out!

I see these Catfish daily now, they are becoming as common as most other cars. Good to see too.

This might be another example why not to remove the hybrid emblems > exclusive parking spot.

Or possibly a magnet for hybrid haters to vandalize. :idea:

I felt like I was in the Mississippi today, Everywhere I looked, there was a Catfish. The Fusion appears to be a very popular car around here, I am seeing them every where now.