elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

I do that too. I really want to be behind another FFH to see it too. The FFH seems to make a big cloud when the ICE is on too. The Prius never really seems to make much of a cloud.

Well it has this dinky little tail pipe, surprised it can put anything out it. I think my Kubota has a larger exhaust pipe. Now a honda Civic Hybrid, talk about a cloud! I could not see the car through the cloud of steam it produced.

I see quite a few hybrids now, all are SE. There is one at the Walgreens on 14 and Virginia that I see daily, and a silver one I pass daily in Woodstock, and occasionally see others around as I drive, saw a black SE FFH and followed it for miles.

Had plenty of time in Friday traffic today to look around, as we were inching along I saw a white Hybrid S (I think) in the next lane.

No, but I know there is a pic of it on the forum somewhere! :)

When I pulled into my parking lot yesterday I thought I was being stalked. There was a RR Fusion, but it wasn't a hybrid.

When I pulled into my parking lot yesterday I thought I was being stalked. There was a RR Fusion, but it wasn't a hybrid.

We're everywhere... resistance is futile...