elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

For car that has been out for less than a year, today I saw one in nearly every color. White, Black, Silver, Gray, Ginger Ale and my wife saw a Blue one. Only ones I didnt see were BR and RR. I couldnt tell if it was Oxford or Platinum White.

6 in one hour of driving!

So are we being challenged by acdii?

The first pic is blocked by my Sheriff's decal and my "95 Express" sticker (hybrids can travel the express toll lanes for free!)

The second pic was taken at 65mph, probably would be clearer if I wasn't driving alone and had to take the pic myself!

photo-9_zps38f59a97.jpg

Was that an Energi? Did you see the license plate?

See my avatar... that's my actual plate!

Regards,

APM

Wow, would you have noticed another FFH if you were driving? Whoever was driving this one didn't seem to notice me at all. I can tell you that the pic was taken between the Oakland Park Blvd exit and SR84/595 exit of I-95 going southbound.

I'm always on the lookout for other Energi's but I have not see others yet. I have seen a couple of Hybrids, but as you say, they don't notice me at all.

That for sure wasn't because I have not been that far north in a while. The farthest I have been lately is to FLL Airport.

Regards,

APM

Edited by apm

I have never seen an Energi on the road - I've barely ever seen a Hybrid Fusion, let alone an Energi! Where do you live? I'm north of FLL, just west of Broward General Hospital, west of the RR tracks.

I live in Miami Lakes, just west of the Palmetto on 154th St... Very close to the Don Shula's Golf Course.

Regards,

APM

This week has been full of Fusion sightings including a few FFH and an Energi. Today saw all colors except RR and Platinum white. now had CC driven by, it would have been a nearly complete lineup, I even saw a rare GA.

I was followed by that black Energi today, lives up around the woodstock Marengo area.