elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

There are almost enough IL, WI and MN members now to get a gathering together. Now that would be a neat sight, a bunch of new Fusions in one place.

Are you talking FFH owners or just Fusion owners?

That depends on how many FFH owners are around. I was thinking of maybe a large cook out or something like that at a park.

You know what we could also do, is let our dealers know about one, and they can notify customers, and we could get more members this way too. I know my dealer would be helpful in this.

Edited by acdii

Its a thought, I can run it past the owner of my dealership and see what his thoughts are. I do know they have sold a lot of Fusions this year, there were 6 on the lot two weeks ago, they were down to 2 on Saturday, and got a few more in this week.

I saw a Bordeaux one this morning too going the other way in CL.

Edited by acdii

It's been only about 10 months since the new Fusion came out, and really only 9 months since they hit the lots. Seeing as many as we do now shows how popular this car is now. Back in 07 when we got our first Hybrid, you rarely ever saw another one, then about a year later we started to see more of them, yet the car had been out for several years prior to that. What I see now in the amount of Fusions is about on par with what I saw back then with the P*****.