elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

Well, I saw a Ruby Red Hybrid yesterday in Downtown Naperville (Suburbs of Chicago) parking garage. It was not Ti but man it looked so damn good in that Exterior color with tinted windows.

I hope my Sterling grey Metallic would look equally good if not better. Does anyone in the forum have grey exterior Fusion ?

I came across the New Dark Side Exterior color which are new on Fusion, Taurus & Explorer.

I've posted pictures under the below forum

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/7212-2014-fusion-colors-any-info-pics-on-new-colors-dark-side-sunset/

Hope it helps for folks seeing this info.

Edited by Dolfdude

Oh acdii is stepping up the game, now with photo proof. LOL

At least his interior on this one is less dusty.

HAHH!! I had a total Ying and Yang moment, was passed by a white FFH today.

Yesterday saw 2 different Ruby Red Fusions, one SE and one Hybrid. I posted the first one yesterday.

I doubt this person is getting good MPG, drove like a maniac and used very little braking.

996551_573831112659027_1561964032_n.jpg

Edited by acdii

I doubt this person is getting good MPG, drove like a maniac and used very little braking.

Well hope they don't come here and say how they don't understand why their MPG stinks -- we've got acdii as an eye-witness on his/her driving.

Is it just the position of the sun obscuring things, or is the driver side brake light out?

Turn signal, happened to snap as it blinked off. Both lights worked since I was chasing that car down for about 5 miles. No matter where I was, I could not get next to it or behind it. Like I said, she drove(at least I think it was a she) like a nut. There was also a older FFH that was Atlantis green with the same dealer badges as the one I had traded and was trying to get up to it to see if it was our old car.

Saw my first ET today. Tuxedo Black, looked just like mine but had the Energi badges and that goofy looking circle on the fender. The LED ring around it doesn't blend well and kind of spoils the looks. Not as noticeable on lighter colored cars, but stands out on the black.

Other than the silver, ginger ale and gray, all the colors on the Fusion are awesome. Both whites, the TB, DIB, BR and RR are outstanding colors in their own way.