elle

Seeing other 2013 Fusions

My wife was telling me someone was checking out my car and asked her questions. She may have converted them to Ford. :)

I followed a white one this morning. It got in the left turn lane to the road I turn on, but I dont turn there, I turn at the Wendys. I got ahead of it, dropped off my wife and passed it again while it was in another turn lane.

We have a bunch of taxis in this area that are Fusions. I actually don't like it, I feel like it somehow devalues my Fusion. Maybe it's just me.

I saw a yellow cab Fusion today on the beltway, they are regular appearances these days.

One thing that is *not* a regular appearance is what happened just as I was driving into the merge area where the HOV lanes end - I was in a single lane and heard a light 'plunk' and then this rested on the bottom of the windshield against the wiper. So was it a) Manna at the HOV merge; b) a bird with really good aim (or slippery claws)....

Bread_zpscc51a0af.jpg

Edited by jeff_h

The dual exhaust was never a feature added to the Titanium trim, it is a feature that gets added with the 2.0L EB engine. Since all Ti gas models have the 2.0 EB engine, someone at Ford probably goofed and said that the 2.0L HyTi model would have dual exhaust too because they didn't realize that dual exhaust is on the Ti gas because of the ICE, not because it's a Ti.

Is the white one a hybrid S or a gas model?

We saw a Ingot Silver FFH yesterday. It's funny, we only ever seem to see FFHs when we are driving the Prius lol

Thats because others are seeking out the Prius to say, hey look my hybrid is better than you hybrid! LOL

I wouldnt know ANYone who would do that.

Just saw a HyTi in the ditch from having an accident. It didn't look too badly damaged but it's still very sad.

So you finally get to see one and it was in a ditch, so sad.