coach81

2013 Hybrid MPG Results

Those of us getting the sucky mpg could also join the class action lawsuit ... its an option if the mileage doesnt get better

http://mccunewright.com/assets/news/Pitkin-FILED-COMPLAINT.pdf

Wonder where this one will go. While some of what they charge holds true, some of it can be argued in favor of Ford.

They didn't.......

The ticket on this one is still open with the dealer. Ford basically told him, release the car to the customer and have him drive it and see if the CEL happens again.

Really looking like the problem has been solved and so hoping it is. Trip in today, in fog and rain, and lousy traffic, still managed to get 42.3, overall brake score 96%, ended the trip with all coach bars solid blue. Previously I had been able to keep all 3 bars solid blue but only saw about 36-38, now seeing in the 40's like I was expecting from day 1.

Keeping my fingers crossed that it was the plugs all along. Hoping Nick can get his resolved too, I sent him some information that hopefully his dealer can use to look into his problem.

I've posted this elsewhere.. but just gonna add it here also from my drive home from dealership-

A good day for me too, 3rd day of commuting... thought it was 61 miles each way, actually 60. 41.4 on the way to work, 46.1 on the way home. But still can't beat coach.. wow you are 'legit'!!

Edited by jeff_h

acdii what plugs were replaced? spark plugs?

Yep Spark plugs. Verdict is still out, but being optimistic on it.

I drove from the bank across the street to the market and got 999.9 mpg.

So, short trips are bad but teeny trips are excellent!

I drove 4.some miles and got 128 MPG. took a pic of it too, pretty funny since up to that best I saw was 38.

Ha I know why, your driving down hill both ways! Sort of like when I went to school I had to walk uphill both ways!