coach81

2013 Hybrid MPG Results

I will say that I'm not seeing those 47/47/47 commercials anymore.

Are they still airing them?

Fine print. They are still airing commercials, but not actually saying 47, but in the text they are still posting 47.

Ford Dealers are just as culpable, if you go to cars.com and search Fusion Hybrids, just about every dealer advertising a car will state, Gets 47 MPG.

Seller's Notes: Sunroof; Heated Leather Seats; Heated Mirrors; Rear Air; CD Player; Satellite Radio; Hybrid; Overhead Airbag. EPA 47 MPG Hwy/47 MPG City! Hybrid trim;

Agreed. I myself am trying not to harp, but be helpful. I am pretty much resigned to the fact that I am stuck with this car now, and just have to hope for the best. Still going to fight Ford, but by other means. I truly hope that those with cars on order and have been waiting a long time get a car as good as Coach got!

I am just going to continue to document my drives, my tank fills, compared to the SG tool. put it all together in a nice spreadsheet and pass it on to the lawyers.

Even if the car doesn't get in the 40's like I had hoped it would, 30's is still better than low 20's, and it is a DAMNED FINE CAR.

Besides $5000 buys a LOT of gas.

I really do believe its just a small sample built during a 2 week period that are affected. I drove one built 12/12/12 and it got 38 MPG, and had 10 minutes of idle time while gassing up, so probably did better then that.

12/12/12 now that is the date to get! Especially for a 13.

This shows the Hybrid system is working fine, and also shows that the highway number really is unrealistic. Looks like you only used ICE for 5 miles of the drive too.

Since most of my driving is at 55 MPH, I bought a car that is supposed to do very good at that speed. Well 1 out of 2 can do it at least! :) I have a few thoughts rolling around RE the CAL, but will post in the appropriate thread.