Newlist

What is your current MPG

Mine is a lovely 39.5 since I replaced the tires. It is all due to the cold weather though, when morning temps are -0, and one of my grill blocks blew off so cold air is getting through the grill. But hey, it is still falling in the range I predicted of 38-43. Quite pleased with it. Have the HVAC set to 71* auto, seat warmer at high, nice and toasty warm. So much better than freezing and 34 MPG.

Mine is great, as I am not driving. :) Wife killed it, its down to 39 dash, I have NO idea what actual is since we stopped keeping records once I determined the car got the expected range out of it. I have the Pure Contacts on, and see no actual difference in MPG, but have yet to drive it in warm weather, but not expecting less than it got with the GY, and probably will get better.

Well I have rarely driven ours(mine now, wife has a new Focus), so my wife has had it since end of January. Up until this week, temps were below freezing, so best we were able to get was 38.7, but with warmer weather it has been in the 40's again. Not at all displeased with 38. Its mostly highway miles too.