elle

MPG Happy Talk

not even trying anymore driving regular at 55 * outside

had 40 miles to empty but couldnt wait since gas in nj was 3..23 unlike nyc 3.81

fuelly said i made 470 miles and got 46.2 mpg so far my best

Wow $3.23, thats cheap! Shoot even the NYC gas is less than it is here.

Wow $3.23, thats cheap! Shoot even the NYC gas is less than it is here.

Mine was $3.27 yesterday

"And of course, I will take any excuse to go on a trip."

Which begs the question, Are we really saving on what we spend on gas? I take trips now that I wouldn't have taken with my previous vehicle. It's so nice to have a car that is part of my short list of the joys in life.

I feel the same way except I have the FuN car now, which uses almost twice the gas. Not saying the Fusion wasnt fun, it was, but the 365 HP and Giddyup go is FUN! I really have to justify a trip now! :)

If you dont mind a drive, go to Harvard Ford and talk to Bruce or Sean. They should be getting a nice Hybrid Titanium in soon. :) It will either be Blue or Black depending on if the color change goes through.

I'll keep it in mind- but that would be a pretty good drive for us (we live just West of Champaign-Urbana). I think we'll try an area dealer first.

Oh that's not that far from Harvard. Straight up 39 to 173, go east to 14 and hang a right. Would make for a great christening cruise! :) If you do consider it, et me know and I will talk to Bruce to see what he can do for you,.

Ooh once the weather gets warmer where it isn't in the 30's in the morning, I think I will be seeing much higher numbers in my 10 this year than last. I am getting consistently above 40 MPG now on the way in to work, got 43 this morning. The lifetime on the clock has gone up to 37.5, gained a full MPG in the past 2 months. I can accredit that to having the 13 for a few months. If anything it taught me how to drive a Hybrid better.