mainesail55

2013 FFH real world fuel economy

Yours is right between mine and Nick's build dates. Both of us are getting crappy MPG, his worse than mine.

In comparison to my 2010 FFH, I drove it yesterday to work, 8* temps, got 37 and change over the 37 mile trip. Today the 13, same trip, 10* temps, got 36.7.

To me the EPA ratings on this car are WAY off! It does no better than the 2010-12 models.

It is my car that is way off. Computer tells them its fine, but tank fills say otherwise. Going to the dealer again tonight to see if they can arrange something with the reps.

1.JPG

Had a fuel economy test done by the dealership today... there test said 37 MPG my car said 34 MPG ....

And? Cmon dont leave us hanging, they didnt tell you car is fine did they? 37 is 10 under the EPA, I dont think that is acceptable to anyone.

Today I was watching my scan gauge now that I have it setup for the car, and the instant doing 60, is between 20 and 30 MPG. The ICE is not very efficient.

I was afraid of that. I wonder if the 2012's ICE is more efficient, and if so, did they goof in the change.

Since this is a 2.0L instead of a 2.5L ICE, I wonder if more running time is needed to support the heating?

I was afraid of that. I wonder if the 2012's ICE is more efficient, and if so, did they goof in the change.

There is something wrong with acdii's car.