Newlist

What is your current MPG

Just filled up with slightly over 300 miles on this tank and averaged 44 mpg. I did not drive gently to achieve this. I am now @4400 miles on the odometer. My C-Max starting improving around the same total miles.

33080 on mine, lifetime since I drove off the lot is 42.6, that includes last years really cold winter. Wow not even 16 months and I am nearly out of warranty.

16k on mine, bought it used at 6400 miles, previous owner's lifetime was 36 MPG. They never reset the trip meters. The 10k we've put on it we are averaging 39.2 right now, I'm super pleased, anytime we go anywhere here in the PNW it's a 300ft climb up a 1/4 mile stretch. Cool part is coming home, but no matter what the steep hills always affect the MPGs. Might be moving back to OKC next summer, looking forward to smashing my MPG records :)

Just purchased the 2015 Fusion SE Hybrid, Saturday and so far getting 39 MPG. It is slowly creeping up, can't wait to get at least in the 50 MPG.

Congrats and welcome! You've set your sights quite high, which could lead to disappointment. It takes ideal conditions and driving technique to reach the upper 40s in MPG. What wheels do you have? How much highway do you normally drive, and how fast are you inclined to drive on it? Do you regularly carry passengers? These factors and more will affect your results.

The best way to save fuel would be to not drive it... The next best way is gentle on the accelerator and gentle on the brakes. Lots of other good info here, so read up! Best of luck to you! It's a great car.

Edited by md13ffhguy