GiosHS

HD Radio not working?? ('14 Fusion Hybrid Titanium)

Is there a TSB #? Calling my dealer and telling them I saw their is a fix on the forum doesn't seem to work to well. :)

When you guys find the TSB, PM Me or Hybridbear and we will sticky it under the TSB threads.

FYI, my salesman just emailed me a copy of this letter (see attachment).

My favorite part is where it says, "in interest of customer satisfactions". Ummm you had a mistake when building the car, you should be fixing it no matter what.....

Info - Recall - HD Radio - Fusion & MKZ.pdf

Edited by Howie411

I have had the wiper problem too, the reason they can't fix it right then and there is they have to order the replacement parts which take a few days to get. Been there, done that. My only complaint now is the passenger blade slaps the cowl when they shut off.

I too had a Camry, and went from that to a 2010 Fusion, the quality in materials alone was quite apparent between the two. I briefly considered an Avalon Hybrid, but it was too pricey compared with a loaded up Fusion. The Energi was priced better and had the same features. For me the only thing about a Toyota is at least you can go 100K without issues, provided the seats dont wear out first.