wmpwi

That day we all fear . . .

Taking video of the scene to catch useful comments by bystanders is an excellent idea. Just don't say anything stupid while recording. ;)

Unless its, ow, ooh my neck, ouch my back. :)

Oh wait, thats what I say every day.

I'm still in a rental. Collision happened August 31. Still waiting on 4 parts, according to the shop. $14k so far now. They've had to pull the dash to replace a wiring harness that was crushed as well. I'm hoping it will be done soon. I almost have forgotten how fun it is to drive. I may just sell it when I get it back. Of course, I still have to make another claim after I settle for the damage for the diminished value with Farmers Insurance. I'm not sure I will feel the same after it's been 'violated'.

I know how you feel. I hit a deer with my Flex and caused over $4K in damage, Grill, Headlight, bumper fender and hood were all repaired or replaced. The repairs were nearly perfect, took them two tries to match the paint, and the second attempt left a small blemish at the A pillar on the fender. I still love the Flex, but I dont have the passion I did when i first got it. Maybe once they fix the blemish that will return.