wmpwi

That day we all fear . . .

OK, picked it up today. $13800 in repairs so far. I say 'so far' because I've discovered 3 things are messed up so far. Hood is on crooked, retaining pins missing from rubber cover near windshield posts, and shifter broken. Hill start button assembly fell out while driving back to work. Seriously, if you are a tech and you break something, fix it. Don't assume nobody will care when it just falls apart.

99% chance I'm selling this thing.

So sad to see all these beautiful new cars getting hit. People don't know how to drive or don't pay enough attention. The worst is in Michigan where you're HONKING at the person, and they STILL continue doing what they're doing (instead of, ya know....STOPPING.) Grrrr......

If people knew how to drive and paid attention to their driving, instead of everything else, 35,000 people a year might not die in the U.S. from vehicular accidents.

Honestly, the only way to address this issue is to engineer out the loose nut between the steering wheel and the accelerator.

Once the rail car is in the yard, the updates stop. The dealer wont know where the car is until it arrives to their lot. Sorry, but this is going to be the worst part of the wait. Until its offloaded it can remain on the car for who knows how long, but once off the rail car, it can't sit for more than 5 days before it gets delivered, and since its by independent truck, there is no way to track it.