47Minutes

Sync summer update Gen2 v3.6 coming

I can not for the life of me get this download to work. It says I don't have java installed, but I do (I'm on a Mac). I've even verified on Java's site that my java is running. Argh!!!! Do I really need this update?

I had the same issue with the laptop, told me that when I got the other popup to choose "don't block" well I never got any other popup and it just sat there... then I went to regular PC and there came the popup and I chose "don't block" and things went fine from there.

I asked my wife how the phone sounded, and she said it sounds much better now. So at least the phone portion of the update was a success.

I installed and confirmed the 3.6.2 update two weeks ago. Today I logged into support.ford.com and the website says that I have "a dealer-installed update available". The version information is the same as the version I installed and confirmed myself. Has anyone else seen this when logging into the support site?

I had a somewhat-similar situation (but does not sound exactly) where I checked in my successful update but it still said I had an update available -- running the Vehicle Health Report cleared it up.

It says the software update is DA5T-14D544-BD Gen2 - V3.6.2. I wonder if this is really an update or if the system just doesn't know if that version is already installed.

That is the same thing it says for mine, though this same update is also shown in the full sync history. Let us know what the dealer says, as I bet the dealer will say that you already have the update and there's nothing to do with sync.