fusionTX

MFT Likes and Dislikes

You can control how much feed back you want. The factory setting is set for max.

This, its under the advanced menus. Take half a day and go through the menus and trains the system to your speech patterns, and if you want your wifes too. (not sure if it can distinguish a driver based on the key fob like the memory seats do though). I did that with my F150 while I was waiting for someone, and it took quite some time, but whenever I said something it never misunderstood.

My MFT Dislikes,

Can't turn the radio on or off from the steering wheel.

Seat heaters can only be controlled by the MFT screen on the hyTi(SE I believe still has buttons).

Other than that, I can't think of anything else that annoys me or that I dont like.

WANT APPLINK!

With the 3.6 update you no longer need to touch the very corners to change screens. Touch the general area and the screen changes. This was a nice change from earlier version.

My wife noticed that the other day and said hey I like that!

According to my NAV, my house is 1/4 mile up the road. I set my home where the car sat as mentioned above.