I've seen 3.29 as the low around here this week. I have a 40 cent/gallon discount coupon at one of the grocery chains, so I'm hoping to see a 2 as the first number in my gas price for the first time in a long time next time I fill up.

I read an interesting article last week about states that use a gas tax. Apparently some law makers want to start adding additional fees to owners of hybrid and electric vehicles to recoup the taxes "lost" in gasoline purchases that their owners are not making. Perhaps that has been discussed here, I didn't search, just thought it was interesting.

Yep they got me, renewed my registration last week, cost an additional $64 for the year over what a conventional car would cost.

As for gas, it was at $3.259 at the cheap stations the other day, however looking on gasbuddy they are now up to $3.319 - 6¢ in a couple days but still nowhere near 4 bucks, geez those guys are getting hosed.

I wouldn't mind paying a little extra if they actually repaired the roads! This is my main beef about any new taxes. Spend the money they get now on what it was originally destined for! Of course if you want to see real action, take away the politicians pay, and you will see things change QUICKLY!

I dont think the foil is strong enough, so I made mine out of aluminum panels from the B-17. Noticed a 10 cent drop this week, now its down to 4.19. I filled last night at Cost Savers for $4.26 for 89 Octane, the difference between Harvard and Sharon isnt worth the trip now.

Well thats fracking good. Not going to help with gas prices though since fracking is more for natural gas than oil.

Last night I saves .40 a gallon going across the state line. $.08 at a station close to my house, which was actually .20 cheaper than all the others, but the one in Wi, was $3.68.

So it can get more than NG? Well, start fracking man, start Fracking!

Gas prices have dropped her this week, Seen it get to $3.99 at some stations.