Sign in to follow this  
coach81

Rail tracking info

Hi Jeff,

I received your message and checked the link you advised. The site said the car was built on 12-13-2012..but no info on when it will deliver..Thank You for your help. At least I know she has been built, sure wish I could get some idea of when she will be here.

Thanks...and Thank you TerryB for your info on the gas mileage that really helps and sounds like it will be worth the wait in the long run.

That was my intent, to use Etis and try to get verification of what the dealer said regarding you build and/or ship dates. You just checked Etis and your car was built on Dec 13th and your dealer (or whomever gave you the info) said that it shipped on Dec 12th? Wow that's the kind of transport that coach would love to have and expresspotato (car still sitting in Mexico for the past 3 months) needed to have!

As long as your car wasnt built the last week of October, should be fine!

Has anyone noticed, only 2 people have shown poor MPG? I figured by now a few more would have shown up complaining, but only 2.

what does an ET TX number look like? Can it be found on the window sticker?

I 'think' that ETTX may refer to a rail car number, if so that's unrelated to the build (after the fact) and wouldn't be on the window sticker.

Yeah but two ticked off people can sure generate a lot of thread traffic can't they?

LOL

Who, me? LOL

Sorry about your wait, coach. I bet it gets to the dealer on Wednesday and delivery on Thursday.

I did get mine tonight, posted a quick pic in the cyberdman thread, took a few more but it was outside in the dealer lot with lights reflecting a lot so they didn't come out very well. On the way back from the dealer was 20 miles to stop and drop off my 2010 FFH to its new owner, display said average was 41.5 MPG, and about 12 miles of that was on I-95 with cruise set at 70, and the other 8 was on backroads with speed limit of 45 so it was perfect to try and maximize EV, which of course I did. Then the rest of the way home was 40 miles with the same 8 miles out in the boonies and then about 30 miles that again on I-95 with cruise on 70, when we got home the trip summary display said MPG was 39.8 and was driving the same way I always do, which is pretty easy on the gas but with the cruise set at 70 that's a pretty decent start.

Well not quite as good this morning, 31.4 MPG for the 61-mile commute, however that included 20 minutes of idling while waiting for my co-worker who carpools with me... I hope for better numbers in the PM, but so far so mostly-good.

ps - will have to take and post a pic of the driver's floormat, not as large as I expected, and will also post a pic of the premium floormats (still in the plastic bag in trunk) that I think Ric was dissing -- I haven't taken them out of the bag yet but they do appear to be pretty thin.

ps #2 - how do you make Jeff's eyes pop out? Have the finance manager work up and present the final 'sign here' purchase order for the SE Hybrid but using the numbers for the Titanium Hybrid. Thankfully I knew the numbers to expect and those weren't them! And then after that, there was a second less-eye-popping experience when the $500 deposit was missing too. Again thankfully I knew the numbers to expect and the Take 2 numbers weren't it either. So on Take #3 the numbers were correct and so there was no $1,950 or $500 "tips".

Edited by jeff_h