Oman

Trunk liner - finally

I'm not endorsing the site - just the first place I actually found one MADE for the hybrid.

http://www.juicedhybrid.com/Cargo-Organizer-for-2010-Ford-Fusion-Mercury-Milan-p/6e5z-54115a00-aa.htm

Jon

Jon if you get it please let us know what you think about it. I have been looking for one my self.

Jon if you get it please let us know what you think about it. I have been looking for one my self.

I have to wonder why they couldn't give us a better picture than they did. Makes me wonder just how good it really is. One picture or 5 it wouldn't have cost them a cent more to produce that webpage. The larger picture is also a joke. It may be a great product but before I spend $160+ I need to see a couple of closeup pictures.

I'm pretty sure it is different - but now I'm not sure if it is what I am looking for either. I want a essentially a mat with at least a 1" lip on all sides that covers 100% of the trunk floor.

Jon

Those look like milk crates!

Those look like milk crates!

I have the Lloyd's rubbertite cargo liner in my Hybrid. I you go to autoanything.com you can get it to fit your FFH. You have to select it specifically.

Richard

When I select '10 Fusion, the only vehicle sub-types listed are AWD and FWD. No Hybrid. Do you have a direct link?

Jon

I have the Lloyd's rubbertite cargo liner in my Hybrid. I you go to autoanything.com you can get it to fit your FFH. You have to select it specifically.

Richard

Richard

Then you click on standard liner and a menu comes up for the Hybrid. I have had this liner since June. I will say that it needed about 2 weeks to air out first because it smelled like a a rubbermade factory. (what I perceive a rubber factory would smell like)

Are there any updates for trunk / cargo liners for the FFH? I'm considering getting the OEM version and trimming it down. The options and links above don't specifically state that they are for a hybrid. I'd really like to get something soon.

Lloyd Rubbertite makes one specifically for the hybrid. If you go to AutoAnything you first select FWD from the main car menu, then you can select the hybrid specific trunk mat from the "what do you want" page. It is a perfect fit. 3 colors are available.

Jon

Are there any updates for trunk / cargo liners for the FFH? I'm considering getting the OEM version and trimming it down. The options and links above don't specifically state that they are for a hybrid. I'd really like to get something soon.

The OP is about a liner, not an organizer. Liners are different for the Fusion hybrid. Ford currently does not have a liner for the hybrid.

Jon

The Trunk Organizers in that site are way overpriced.

I went to my local Ford Dealer and got the Cargo Organizers designed for the Fusion.

Large Cargo Organizer. Part number AE5Z-78115A00-A (Size 39" long, 12" wide, 12" high) Price $92.00

Cooler Bag. Part number AE5Z-19H484-A (Size 15" long, 12" wide, 12" high) Price $28.75

The Large Cargo Organizer has four compartments. The Cooler Bag fits perfect in the right most compartment.

The above will fit the Fusion perfect. They are made from soft material, not the hard material of the POS I got for my MKZ.

They also have a smaller organizer. Because I do not have a FFH, I don't know if the large organizer above will fit the FFH.

Small Cargo Organizer. Part number AE5Z-78115A009-B

To see what they look like, get a 2010 Fusion Brocure and the pictures are on the inside of the last page.

I LOVE THIS ORGANIZER. Have it in my Genesis. The MKZ has that POS plastic thing that is next to usless.

FWIW, I solved my cargo mat problem for less than $20.

I purchased a commercial entrance mat from Costco for $18. They also have them at Home Depot. These mats are 3' x 5' and are the perfect size to trim up for the FFH trunk with little waste. You can easily remove the existing trunk liner and use it as a template. It took about 20 minutes (and two razor blades) to size the mat to the exact trunk dimensions. After cutting, I lightly heated the edges with a propane touch to seal the carpet edges. The fit is perfect and it should last as long as the car.

The 2011 has an option for a trunk mat with the hybrid emblem embroidered into it. It's carpet, not rubber/plastic. I ordered one for my 2010. It was a little over $120.00.

Nick

The 2011 has an option for a trunk mat with the hybrid emblem embroidered into it. It's carpet, not rubber/plastic. I ordered one for my 2010. It was a little over $120.00.

Nick

Could you supply the Ford order code so I can order one too!

Thanks