hphong2003

2019 SOC Display

Thanks for reply. I guessed it depends on the manufacture date.

-HP

If you register your vehicle at owner.ford.com you can get access to the Sync 3 updates. You should be able to go in and look to see what version you currently have. The latest looks to be v3.3.

What's included in this update?

4U5T-14G381-AN SYNC3 v3.3

This software release is the latest update in our continued efforts to improve system performance, device connectivity, and the overall SYNC experience.

This software contains all previous enhancements, so there is no need to install any other updates. The installation of this update will take up to 60 minutes to complete. DO NOT remove your USB drive or turn off your vehicle. You must wait until Installation Complete is displayed on the center screen before removing your drive or turning your vehicle off.

While the update is loading, SYNC will not recognize your mobile phone or media device. Be sure your vehicle engine is running (not in accessory mode) throughout the entire installation process. Although your vehicle must be in park when you initiate the installation process, once the download process has begun, you may drive your vehicle.

post-6031-0-71964400-1564517879_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Mine came with 3.3 19052.

Check both http://owner.ford.com and https://www.ford.co.uk/owner/resources-and-support/sync-bluetooth/update#/

There's no update.

-HP

ok, tried to add image of ENGAGE

Doesn't seem to upload the image just the name

Edited by dogo88

IMG 20190718 094025

So tried to upload to my albums and move to the thread. Maybe it worked? If it did it should show the ENGAGE display with battery SOC. If not I'll try something else.

Thanks for the picture.

Yes, your 2019 shows the SOC, but mine does not. (2019/05)

-HP

Perhaps there is an update the dealer can apply? Doesn't hurt to ask them and show them the picture.

What's amazing to me is that people would complain about this little battery icon with the spinning charging ring. What's absolutely boggles my mind is that Ford would remove it. Seriously, that tiny icon, on a screen you can switch from, gets removed, so that stupid people don't get offended? Unbelievable.