hphong2003

2019 SOC Display

See? That's why I asked ya to jump in. You have info/perspective I and probably others don't have. But I can't figure out how people can gripe about something they can turn off and end the confusion. <shakes head>

I can tell ya ... if SOC is not in the settings of a '20 FFH (and I'm doubting it), then the current car will be my last Ford. Oh well.

Do you have an image of what you are looking for? On my 2019 FFH Titanium I have Empower display set and there is a battery image which shows the charge level as I drive.

Back a few messages, the OP posted a link to some pics. One of them is his settings where Battery display should be. Then jump to the one where I ask for Waldo to chime in. I describe my setup in the paragraph starting with "hphong2003".

Battery display is the toggle that switches the SOC display on or off, whereas Regen display turns on/off the swirly thing that tells you regen is working.

SIDE THOUGHT: Why can't Ford or the dealerships tell these folks that Waldo says complained about it to just RTFM?

RTFM - Read The F* Manual

My 2019 doesn't have that image, or I can't find it.

My image shows:

Display/Trip ->

Information ->

Settings ->

and when I select Display/Trip and select Engage I get a display with :

Engage (Split Power + Instantaneous Fuel + Avg Fuel Economy + Battery Gauge + Fuel Gauge)

and The little battery icon shows real time battery level and the swirly circle when charging like coasting downhill.

Not sure if that is what you are looking for. Just though I would let you know that there is an icon showing battery use if you select it.

Now maybe I have SOC totally confused, if so just ignore my info.

I mean to show the battery level as in the pictures.

https://www.tomsford.com/inventoryphotos/5934/3fa6p0lu7kr212729/ip/13.jpg?height=600

Would you please take a picture for your Empower display as a reference?

For you 2019, what's the manufacture date?

-HP

Bought my 2019 FFH in Dec. Not sure what month in 2018 it was made. I use ENGAGE display. I find it contains the most information of those offered. Tried to insert a pic but can't find out how to do that yet.

Dan