RapmasterT

2013 FFH has foggiest windows ever

100% agree, I never had fogging issues in the 2010, or any other car except a small crapbox compact that I hated. I think the ventilation system doesn't allow for good air flow across the dash, so moist air gets trapped there which causes the glass to fog. The moment the defrost is turned on though the AC is on, so lose 3 MPG or let the windows fog.

I discovered though that if you crack the front window a hair so some air can flow, the window doesn't fog as easy, so looks like I might be getting some vent shades in the near future.

Hmm maybe your right, my side doesn't fog, but my wifes does. Maybe she needs to stop panting.

Oh Wait, WHAT? :puppy_kiss:

The fogging is a free bonus feature. It's all laid out and explained in the "Necking Package" when you bought the vehicle.

OK I feel ripped off now, I received no necking package with mine. Grrrr

Just do what i do, set the fan at the lowest setting and set floor and defrost. Keeps the windows clear, and wont impact MPG since it uses little heat.

Dont breath, then you wont fog them up. :) I think what I have noticed is the car is tighter than most cars, so air doesnt circulate through it like other cars do. I remember having some smaller Jap jobs that were like this too. The HVAC system is sealed up pretty good on the Fusions, which can be part of the reason so many are having mold issues, the system traps moisture in it because it has nowhere to go. If air isnt moving through it by the fan it remains stagnant, which is also why the windshield tends to fog.