gadgetguy

New 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

:) Goes to show, don't trust car reviewers. Just imagine the stink that will get when HAH owners are getting results like we do, and say But the car reviewers got good, why cant I? :) Nothing new here, I mean it's not like a tried and true Prius, or a more real world estimated Camry/Avalon.

Very good review. The people who will buy it are those who would never buy a Ford, no matter how good it is, and dont like Toyota. That clutch thing you mentioned would drive me nuts. I do like that it shows a greater range though, something ours lack. I went further on a tank in the 2010 than the new one because of the larger tank. But, have to make some sacrifices for trunk space. After putting over 25,000 miles on the 2013, there isnt any other car out there that I would rather have.

If I were to recommend another Hybrid aside from the FFH, it would only be the Avalon. Based on my experiences with both the Prius and Camry, I can't in good conscious recommend them. The 13 TCH has improved, but still below what the FFH has to offer. The Prius still gives me and my wife nightmares, it is not a country car. To me the Honda is, bleh, doesn't do anything to make me want to even look at one. We had Accords in the past, they were OK cars, but thats about it, OK.