gadgetguy

New 2014 Honda Accord Hybrid

You aint seen nuttin until you saw what I hauled in the FFH. Several planes, with 7' wing spans, through the trunk and up past the front seat.

However, check out what I haul in my Flex. Aint no way you can haul this in any sedan!

1385060_613609058681232_882371657_n.jpg

The plane in the middle barely fit in the F150 bed, and that was with the rudder and horizontals removed. Here its all assembled. Sadly I trashed the Prop on Sunday when it struck an object I didnt see during taxi tests. Destroyed an $80 prop. :(

It seems like the HAH gets it's good numbers from a very low single speed overdrive-like direct gear ratio at cruising speeds. Other than that it's like a Volt where the ICE driven generator and HVB drive the wheels. A synchronized clutch disconnects the ICE from the direct gear drive. The ICE may be able to operate as an Atkinson or an Otto cycle when high power is required.

I was behind a new HA Sport. Its underpants were exposed. If you notice a lot of cars now have a skirt under the rear bumper to hide the exhaust and suspension, the HA does not. Looked like it was missing something.

I had a TCH, and after owning a few Fusions, I would never get another TCH, which means the Hah would have to be one hell of a car in order for me to get one. So far from what I have seen, not impressed enough to even bother glancing at one on the lot. Like the Mazda 6, it sounds good on paper, but the moment that engine started I walked away. Even BD with fouled plugs was better than that!