Da0ne

Recall Notice FUEL DELIVERY MODULE REPLACEMENT

What a joke these Ford people are.

Hi ErichFla,

My suggestion would be write to Ford through Facebook or Twitter and have them open a case for you. They may suggest other dealers in your area to go to.

I did this for the TSB for the sagging trunk and it worked out very well for me. I have posted my complete experience about this in other threads... just search for my posts.

My usual dealer did the TSB for the popping sound and I have not heard it once since.

Regards,

APM

My Generator doesn't leak, but it vents so it always smells of gas. I moved it to my barn and chained it to my trailer, no more gas smell in my garage. I have 5 acres with lots of trees and shrubs, and gave up trying to trim them as it took a very long extension cord. I put the Genny in a garden cart, and pull it behind my tractor now. Only need a 50' cord now. :)

My Dealer ordered a Fuel Module for me last week with a (hopeful) two day arrival date.

No dice, they have been told that there is a shortage of these fuel modules, other Dealers won't share if they have one.

I'll have to wait until Ford Parts can find one for me, no arrival date will be given for the part.

My install date for tomorrow is cancelled.

Ford doesn't seem too be to serious about this.

You may want to see if the dealer can check for parts availability again -- if I am reading it correctly, there are now enough parts to go around, based on the excerpt below:

NOTE:Parts are available in sufficient quantities to begin repairing all vehicles. Refer to Parts Requirements and Ordering Information in attachment II for instructions on ordering parts through the Special Service Support Center.
NOTE:A small number of Fusion/MKZ vehicles having specific December 2012 through February 2013 build dates may have been built with updated parts. An inspection can be performed on vehicles within the identified build dates to determine if they can be removed from this program.

I read it in this updated letter:

http://allstatetrucks.com/images/Recalls/R13S04%20S4%2013%20EXPLORER%20TAURUS%20MKS%20FLEX%20MKT%20FUSION%20MKZ%20AND%20POLICE%20INTERCEPTOR.pdf