Sign in to follow this  
acdii

Opinion, what would you do

Patiently waiting. I got a FB message that a Ford CSM is going to contact me regarding my car. Since it is so damned hard to prove there is a problem with Ford, I am not sure where to go with this.

Should I just deal with it and see how the CAL goes(yeah, right), or should I see if they can work out some incentive package so that I can get into another one that I can order, so that I don't take a beating on depreciation? Think they would go for the latter part?

Acdii, I have been suffering silently with you through this. As a non hybrid owner (but with one ordered), I wouldn't compromise anything. As Henry just suggested, get a HyTi. You wanted a Hybrid, you like the Fusion, so get what you want. Your dealer is working with you and I am sure Ford will eventually come through.

Just my thoughts and opinions, but don't give up on the hybrid. You are seeing what others are getting on theirs and so you "know" the cars are capable of doing it.

JMHO brother......

You are right, I want to take a risk on ordering a replacement, but I also dont want to take a bath on this one, which is what I want to hopefully work out with Ford. Keeping fingers crossed. I want to be like all the other HAPPY HAPPY owners, and not a somewhat happy owner. I am also sure, you all want it too so I can stop my grumbling! LOL :)

So far been told twice that a CSM will call, so hoping today I get that call!

Nothing yet. Still waiting on this non existent CSM to contact me. Most likely will go no where as all the rest of the communications have gone before.

Lots and LOTS of Coffee! My day job as an internet Security Expert has lots of dull moments, so I get to browse while waiting for the next crisis. I also do a lot of multitasking. Good time management. Pretty women in my office keep me on my toes, and out of trouble.

oh and I type fast too.

Those usually don't go hand in hand .... so to speak .... :headscratch:

I know what you mean, I catch myself quite often before I say or do something stupid, which keeps me out of trouble. Besides, would rather have a good working relationship with them than any other kind. Easier to work with them than most guys, no egos to clash.

We have a recent new hire who works under me(man that sounds dirty), and we get along very well, I call her Mini me. Turns out the reason we get along is her birthday is a day before mine. We have the same sense of humor, which is a bad thing for everyone else, they dont get our jokes. :)