Ric

Daytime Running lights?

:)

Funny that we need to persevere so diligently to get the experts to do their jobs correctly.

Gkinla and I go to the same Dealer, he did a lot of the groundwork at the Dealer so that I could get mine done and provide that post.

There are a lot of good folks here helping with these various problems.

I say "Hurray for the Forum, we make a difference!"

I did forward the instructions to my dealer, whether or not they needed them, dont know, but they were able to activate them on mine.

BTW I saw no reduction in MPG after they were activated. Besides it there was it would be like .00003%

All ford dealers computers should be able to activate them in any of the Fusions. Its built into the body control module and activated by default for countries that mandate them, deactivated for those that do not. Takes them all of 10 minutes to turn them on, regardless of which model.

So that means if the dealer you brought to looks like a deer in the headlights when you mention it, go somewhere else. When mine was in for the update I sent them an email asking if they could turn them on, and they did, no questions asked.

When in auto they should come on when in drive if they are activated. The only time they wont come on is when you have the lights set to park or on.