AptosDriver

FFH deal benchmark?

Your FFH purchase -- a good deal?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think you got a good deal on your FFH?

• Yes, I got a good deal.
    • I could have done better.
  2. 2. How much did you pay over invoice?

• $100
    • $250
    • $500
    • $1,000
    • Don't ask!

Why not add a reply I thought.....so not to inflame anyone here but I think all the prices across the board are way too high. This is not a reflection of the dealer but of the industry and the way we have placed too much emphasis on cars. That said......it's relative to the cost of things and something I'd rather not get involved with right now. I think all prices are way to high for everything but.......for this I would say we got an exceptional deal when we first bought the car. With the dealer discount (the dealership we purchased used "no haggle" prices for the car) so we started out at 28,985.00. We added in the extended warranty, some negative equity from our 06 Odyssey, and all the little things you get hit with at close and we ended up around 32,896.for a 2010 with a 502a. Not a bad deal all things considered.

Edited by oldschool1962

Was that your out-the-door price, or before tax, license, etc.?

$28,985.00 was the price before we added everything else. But please note this was a specific dealership and there have been a couple price increases since. We compared car for car with another local dealer and they were't even close in Sale price or Trade value. Given everything we experienced...all the good and the bad...... I am happy that we chose Haley Ford.

Edited by oldschool1962

Isn't it amazing that people will buy a $3000 piece of furniture which is at least 40% profit and usually closer to 50% ($1200 to $1500) but they don't think a car dealer should make $1000 on a $30,000 vehicle?

:beerchug: I agree