OneBlackSport

Fusion Sport Rim

Hi OneBlack.. :D Sorry, I did not see your post before today.

There are companies that repair aluminum alloy wheels. And the better companies can do wonders with the repair process, so they are worth a try. I would recommend you check with your local Speed Shop for recommendations. If you do not have a local Speed Shop, then try your local Automotive stores or the Yellow Pages for automotive wheel repair companies. Of course, you can also Google the same and get lots of results, you will simply need to narrow the results down to one you feel comfortable with.

Let us know how you make out.

Good luck. :beerchug:

I suggested something similar in June. For some reason the OP posted this in two different places.

It's gentlemanly of you (as you always are) to apologize for the delayed response, bbf, Too bad the OP didn't lacked similar courtesy, didn't bother to say thank you, much less report back.

I know your pain! My wife dropped our left front wheel into a long pothole between lanes on the interstate. Changed lanes at just the wrong time. Those low profile tires leave little protection. I checked with my local parts dept. and they quoted me $275 and my old wheel. Guess I'm going to live with it for now. At least till I need a new set of tires. :cry: