goblinpunk

FFH price?

36,400.00, October last year, Toronto, Canada, no NAV

When I was looking, all I could find were fully loaded ones, and most in silver, ICK I hate silver cars, both the toyotas were silver, it was all they had. I wanted one in Ice Blue with the leather seats, moon and tune, no NAV. Could not find one anywhere, so I got the Sport instead.

Here is something funny, you can only get a Fusion in Ice Blue if it is a Hybrid, yet, the Sport blue is available on all the cars, when it should have been only available on the Sport model, that way, like the Hybrid, when you see a Fusion in Sport Blue, you know it is a Sport, I mean, it is called Sport Blue. Oh well, cant have everything, right?

$31,940 MSRP last June when the FFH was hot. 502a package, Ice Blue w/ Med Lt Stone interior.

The price was mitigated by $1700 tax credit.

Now, being rear-ended on the other hand, I do have experience with that. . .

For all you "Office" fans.... that's what she said

Ice Blue 2010 502A Purchased on March 26 in Virginia

X-Plan: $30,379.24

Processing Fee: $75.00

Sate and Local Taxes: $971.49

Tags, Title, Registration: $69.75

Total Out-the-door price: $31,495.48

The whole process could not have been easier. A $500 deposit held the exact car that I wanted until I could get back from a business trip. The actual transaction at the dealership only took about one hour and I was driving away. It was a great car at a great price with a minimum amount of hassle. The transaction is also eligible for the $850 tax credit on the 2010 taxes making the final net price $30,645.

I've driven the car about 1,000 miles since March 26 and the car lives up to my expectations- great ride, great fuel economy, excellent finish and options. The GPS and some of the systems will take some time to master, but overall I'm very impressed.

Edited by Rimfaxe

I hope I mis-understood your post... If not, I have some bad news. The phase-out for the full tax credit began on April 1 2009, so the credit for March 2010 is $850.

You're correct- $850 tax credit for purchasing before the end of March 2010. At least it was something- ;-)