I'm trying to figure out a way to adjust the ringer level for incoming calls as I'm listening to music. Let me explain.

I'm driving down the road listening to some Tool ( at a pretty high volume level ) and then I receive an incoming call and the phone rings over the Fusion speakers at the same level as the music I was just listening to. Can I adjust the ringer level so that it rang at just half the volume level, as the music stopped.

Any way I can make this work for me?

Thanks!

Edited by Andrade13

The Sync volume (Voice, etc) is the same as the volume in 'Phone' mode, which is different from the radio volume. I finally realized that in order to keep Miss Fusion from yelling at me (I get enough of that at home...) to turn the volume in phone mode down quickly at the end of a call before it switches back to whatever it was before the call. Also, I just turned off the Sync car ringer, as the music will cut out anyways, then you'll hear your phone ringing. Hope that helps.

The Sync volume (Voice, etc) is the same as the volume in 'Phone' mode, which is different from the radio volume. I finally realized that in order to keep Miss Fusion from yelling at me (I get enough of that at home...) to turn the volume in phone mode down quickly at the end of a call before it switches back to whatever it was before the call. Also, I just turned off the Sync car ringer, as the music will cut out anyways, then you'll hear your phone ringing. Hope that helps.

thanks; I was wondering how to turn her down when switching between albums/tracks, and was too lazy to look it up as I'm not thinking about it except when I'm driving...lol

Edited by FtLewis2002

That info wasn't in the manual. I'm a geek and read it.... Just found it out by accident. Like it took me 5 months to realise the interior lights don't come on when you turn off the engine, but when you remove the key. :doh:

That info wasn't in the manual. I'm a geek and read it.... Just found it out by accident. Like it took me 5 months to realise the interior lights don't come on when you turn off the engine, but when you remove the key. :doh:

Mine got louder a couple of months ago and didn't put 2+2 together and realize it was the same time that I got my Droid...Crazy chick seems to be screaming at me unless I turn her down immediately after saying "play album <insert favorite here>". I'll fix it in the morning.

Just a follow up to my question. I ended up shutting off the ringer in the phone menu. Now when a call comes the volume of the music turns down and I can hear the ringer on my phone. I'm no longer blasted with a loud ringer tone coming from all my stereo speakers.

When my car is in "phone mode" the volume is different then that of the radio...the only thing is you could only set the "phone mode" volume when you are in the middle of a call...next time you get a call set the volume to the desired level and it should work...