Bob B.

Remove the dealership plastic logo?

I forgot to instruct my dealership to NOT apply their logo on my 2010 Fusion.

This logo is clear plastic with black lettering and it is applied to the trunk lid, to the left of the license plate. Does anyone have a fix for this? I want it gone!

I forgot to instruct my dealership to NOT apply their logo on my 2010 Fusion.

This logo is clear plastic with black lettering and it is applied to the trunk lid, to the left of the license plate. Does anyone have a fix for this? I want it gone!

Heat it with an hair dryer. If it does not come off, rub with lighter fuel.

Lighter fuel? Never tried that. I like WD-40 for sticky stuff removal. Hate those dealer ads they stick on the cars... :censored:

Use dental floss to remove it, then use wd-40 or the other suggestions to remove any residual glue.

You're good...I've never been able to get floss under a sticker; only the plaque-like badges they put on most cars.

Why not just have the dealer take it off, he put it on and that way if some clear coat comes off he can fix it on his dime. Thats what happened to me on a new truck and dealer had to reclearcoat the tailgate on his dime.

Nothing annoys me more then having a car with a dealer logo on it. I just paid XXXX amount for a car, I'm not doing it to advertise (already technically doing that for ford). If the dealership wants me to drive a car around with their logo/name, I expect some sort of compensation.

Nothing annoys me more then having a car with a dealer logo on it. I just paid XXXX amount for a car, I'm not doing it to advertise (already technically doing that for ford). If the dealership wants me to drive a car around with their logo/name, I expect some sort of compensation.

Yes, those are my thoughts too. I also removed the dealership license plate frame for the same reason.