Need new tail lights ( 2010 hybrid )

So I want smoked LED tails..... but no one sells them yet

So I smoked the stock until someone makes me what I want =D

familycars003.jpg

lights003.jpg

lights001.jpg

Looks like a piece of rice now.

YUP, ricer.........

Just need some decals. Maybe each decal will add 2 extra MPG on the car....

OK, just messin' around, FT Lewis... car enthusiasts tend to personalize their cars and I salute you for what you did. I'm just so happy with my FFH, I'm just happy keeping it looking clean and new. That's about all I want to accomplish. ------ and praying for flat lands so I can hypermile a bit.

i don't like it but if you do thats fine. i think you should of used some rockblocker and a litter tint but thats my taste

They sell the precut vinyl tint that looks a lot better than the VHT Nightshades...Doesn't crack or peel either. Doesn't make them black either. At least with a black car it looks ok, but mine's Silver and would like like crap with the VHT.

Some guys just don't like the clear chrome tail lights. I didn't care for them too much until I trimmed them out. Now, I love them.

It is hard enough backing up with tinted windows, let alone tail lights. I use the side mirror backing down my driveway.

I don't see any chrome on the lights on the back of the black 2010 above?

OK. I don't either. How about, maybe some guys don't like white on their tail lights.

Edited by Desert Fusion

I personally like blacked out tail lights - Remember they started with the Mustang and Camaro's of the 80's not Rice. BUT you WILL GET TICKETED. Now you're a target and God forbid you drink a few Mickey's before you drive - I would remove it ASAP

I like the 2010 tail lights. I like the 06-09 tail lights too. I did not like the white outline on the 06-09 so I trimmed them out with silver 1/4 pinstripe.

tails001.jpg

Edited by Desert Fusion

Actually it makes a big but, subtle difference. The stock lamp appears to have a "white" outline. I just did the outer edge of the light fixture with 1/4" silver pinstriping tape.