Sign in to follow this  
tx_traveler

Travel Link - Sports Scores - Like it?

Now that it is football season I am tinkering with the Travel Link Sports Scores. I find it very slow and frustrating to use. Am I missing something?

The best part is that it helps you find the channel with the game you want to listen two. Everything else is either too slow, inaccurate or you have to stop the car to really use it.

Now that it is football season I am tinkering with the Travel Link Sports Scores. I find it very slow and frustrating to use. Am I missing something?

The best part is that it helps you find the channel with the game you want to listen two. Everything else is either too slow, inaccurate or you have to stop the car to really use it.

Yea, kind of annoying...you jump in the score, go to check your teams scores, hit the

TraveLink screen and....it locks up for 5 minutes or more! Terrible. And it locks

up all of the SYNC/Nav screen - that's just bad design.

Only can use it when stopped after you have been driving for 10 minutes at least.

It has worked maybe once or twice for me in the past 2 months. Most of the time when I press "My Teams" or a pick a sport it freezes.

Mine locks up as well---I cuss at it a couple of times and reset. Ah hell, I'm just looking for the score to the Lions game---pretty sure that they are losing no matter what.

Mine locks up as well---I cuss at it a couple of times and reset. Ah hell, I'm just looking for the score to the Lions game---pretty sure that they are losing no matter what.

Now that's pretty funny but you know what? The Lions will win a few this year. They are improved and the QB is much better. Still your statement almost made me snort my morning coffee... :hysterical:

I noticed mine locks up too if I try to check it and my car is not in park, thought that was the whole point of Sync and this touch screen system. Shrug.

Haven't used this feature yet.....no real need to based on interest level. Yet it would be nice if they would have made the system to allow for changing the functions of this. There are other interests and inf out there that could be made available to the driver in real-time......not just sports scores or even Ski Conditions. Not much use for that one........especially if you live in Miami or Key West. :blink: We don't.......I'm just saying........ :)

Now that's pretty funny but you know what? The Lions will win a few this year. They are improved and the QB is much better. Still your statement almost made me snort my morning coffee... :hysterical:

Well what do you know! The Lions are 2-9 and have a better record right now then the Cleveland Browns, St Louis Rams and the Tampa Bay Bucs who each are 1-10. With some luck they might also beat San Fran or Chicago too.

Edited by Rodeo