wstcoaster07

Why so shy with pictures?

I am surprised more and more people are not posting all kinds of pictures with their cars/trim options... it is all those of us still waiting have to keep us going haha. Show those puppies off

p.s. black exterior w.med stone leather interior much appreciated :)

Tuxedo Black with Stone Interior.....great choice!!! Here's mine. :camera: Sorry but I don't have any interior pics yet. Been too busy driving and playing to take pics...you'll find out what I mean when you get yours. It WILL be worth the wait. Enjoy!

post-4610-1250444477_thumb.jpg

Tuxedo Black with Stone Interior.....great choice!!! Here's mine. :camera: Sorry but I don't have any interior pics yet. Been too busy driving and playing to take pics...you'll find out what I mean when you get yours. It WILL be worth the wait. Enjoy!

I assume your interior is med stone as well... are you happy with it? I saw pics online of the black interior and really liked it and I am now kind of regretting going with the med stone. The pics online of the stone seem kind of bland. Opinion? I really liked the idea of a nice tan interior but with all this time to think, my mind is wavering haha.

I assume your interior is med stone as well... are you happy with it? I saw pics online of the black interior and really liked it and I am now kind of regretting going with the med stone. The pics online of the stone seem kind of bland. Opinion? I really liked the idea of a nice tan interior but with all this time to think, my mind is wavering haha.

The window sticker says MED LT STONE LTHR...so is that medium or medium/light? Not sure. I live in Palm Springs, CA where temps hit 115+ in the summer. The black interior was not an option for me. When I moved here I had a black/black benz. I quickly found out that the interior would get very hot and take a long time to cool down. I then bought a gray/stone Infiniti and the interior cooled down much quicker (the ventilated seats helped) but the gas mileage was pitiful (15mpg). My personal choice is black/black, so at least I got half my preference. I find the stone interior is not broiling and with window tint it cools down very...very quickly. The black interior is more sporty and the stone is more luxury (plus, I kinda like the interior contrast between dash, console and trim). The black interior is monochromatic and has no contrast (except the seat stitching). It's a compromise between personal preference and practicality in my case but I'm totally happy with the color combination. Don't second guess your initial decision. You'll go crazy. All your concerns will disappear when you pick it up. I've never had a car this fun to drive. It really is like a video game (as others have described it). Hang in there...

Just received mine from Factory Order, 15 Weeks to get to Canada! Unfortunately sun hasn't been out to really show off the paint job!

Here are the stats, and some pics of the Black/Black Leather.

2010 FFH, Tuxedo Black, Black Leather Interior, Remote Start, Block Heater, Moons and Tunes Package, Navigation Package, Sony Upgraded 12 Speaker Sound System, and Fusion Sport Spoiler (waiting to get painted and installed). I checked off every option I could for this baby.

post-4696-1250618097_thumb.jpg

post-4696-1250618104_thumb.jpg

post-4696-1250618110_thumb.jpg

post-4696-1250618118_thumb.jpg

post-4696-1250618136_thumb.jpg

post-4696-1250618144_thumb.jpg

both cars look awesome. Great pics of your interior Zach, now I just wanna see what the tan looks like... hint hint anyone.... great tint job fsb, did you have trouble with the back window like a lot of people have posted (something with the black dots on the rear glass)

fsb99, what % tint are you using? It looks fantastic! It's just the right amount of darkness. I'm picking my car up tomorrow and getting tinted/3M Paint Film next monday. The tint I will get is probably 3M Color Stable, but I haven't completed decided on what level of darkness. I'll post before and after pics next week.

Found this on youtube if anyone else is wanting to see the med stone interior in the real world. advertisement Pics online to me seem bland and boring. The video however makes it look like a good color scheme with a nice tan leather and stone trim (I was originally worried they trim was too light colored giving it that bland look)

Any one elses opinions who have seen the interior in person? Unfortunately no dealer around here has that interior for me to look at.

ps click on the posters name and it will take you to the rest of his review (4 parts I think)

Thanks! I'm unsure what % darkness it is. I selected medium (I think they had light, medium, dark and limousine). Here's the product:

http://www.madico.com/WindowFilms/Auto_Products.asp

Are you going to get ceramic film? It's quite a bit more than metallic film but much higher heat/UV rejection (better for your interior and body exposure to UV rays if you spend a lot of time driving)

I'm not entirely sure. They said their top of the line stuff was 3M Color Stable, which I don't think is ceramic. Heat reflectivity is more important to me than darkness, so I would definitely be interested in ceramic. They said there is a combo discount if you get 3M tint with the 3M paint film so I'll probably stick to 3M tint. 3M apparently has some awesome stuff that is called crystalline that has ridiculously high reflectivity but is still clear.

Found this on youtube if anyone else is wanting to see the med stone interior in the real world. advertisement Pics online to me seem bland and boring. The video however makes it look like a good color scheme with a nice tan leather and stone trim (I was originally worried they trim was too light colored giving it that bland look)

Any one elses opinions who have seen the interior in person? Unfortunately no dealer around here has that interior for me to look at.

ps click on the posters name and it will take you to the rest of his review (4 parts I think)

Here's some interior pics of the Med Lt Stone. Hope they help your decision.

Great pics everyone, thanks guys. I think I am going to stay with the stone after seeing all of those.

6_14_09%20029.1.jpg

6_14_09%20034.1.jpg

6_14_09%20030.1.jpg

2010 SEL AWD V6, Brilliant Silver, Medium Light Stone leather, 301A package w/Moon & Tune, factory decklid spoiler, 235/45-18 tires & Sport Tuning 18x8 "Flight" wheels.