Brian Adams

Some General Discussion

I have a 2019 FFH Titanium. I absolutely love it. Got it at the end of Dec 2018. Traded in my 2010 FFH SEL which was the least costly car I have ever owned and bought the 2019 without looking at any lower trim models. It had everything I was looking for and more. Sun roofs aren't a big issue with me but are usually packaged with other options I want so it's not a big deal. I believe I paid around $29k with trade in. (Yeah I got beat with the trade in). 

Couple of things you need to consider when looking nowadays. Cars have a limited selection and Ford isn't making any more FFHs so their prices should continue to rise in the used market for a while. Most new cars have a dealer added on extra cost over sticker. So all in all the prices are way higher for used than they were before. 

I found this website that lists the differences between the SEL and Titanium. Not sure if it's exact but there isn't many options on the higher model. 

https://carbuzz.com/compare/ford-fusion-hybrid-sel-vs-hybrid-titanium

I will say that I love heated steering wheel option and cooling leather seats but am not a fan of heated seats. I went with the Titanium model only because I had a great experience with the 2010 and I wanted it all. I didn't want to find out that I should have gotten the better model options later on. I do have the Ford extended warrenty that I purchased when I got the car. I would look into finding out if it was an option now on any used car I would buy. I have used the Ford plan on other Fords I have owned and it's a painless process compared to many aftermarket protection plans. 

Oh, my choice on your above cars would be the Titanium. 

Any questions, just ask.

Dan

12 hours ago, Cobra348 said:

I like that comparison.  The only question I have is on the HVB capacity.  The site says 1.4 kwh but I was under the impression it was 1.7 kwh.  That could be my  error, tho.  Owners Manual has nothing. <shrug>

Larry,

I looked in all my documentation and searched online, no where could I find a 1.7 kwh battery in any FFH. My documentation, like yours, doesn't list anything about the battery size. Online every article lists a 1.4 kwh battery for the FFH second gen. 

Dan