I have two radios that have no subscription. At least once a month I get an offer by email for 6 months for $25.

I now have a free 3-month trial subscription on a car I no longer own... sold the 2013 FFH in Dec 2013 and Sirius gave me a prorated refund of unused subscription (so I know they are aware that the car was sold), but got a letter 3 days ago saying that ESN xxxx has been reactivated for a free 3-month trial and they hope I enjoy listening. So wherever the car is, well I hope they enjoy it.

I still get XM "your radio it activated for a week" notices on the Camry I sold many years ago.

I still get letters on the Camry and portable XM radio. They finally got the message on the Fords that I do not want it.

SiriusXM current specials are

Listen Free to SiriusXM

February 4-17

Subscribe and Get Your First 5 Months for $20 & Save 73%!

Offer Details: Activate a Select subscription, pay $19.99 for your first 5 months, save 73% off the current monthly rate of $14.99, plus get free activation (a $15 savings). Fees and taxes apply. Service will automatically renew every 3 months thereafter and you will be charged according to your chosen payment method at then-current rates. To cancel you must call us at 1-866-635-2349. See our Customer Agreement for complete terms at www.siriusxm.com. All fees and programming subject to change. This offer cannot be combined with any other. Offer good only on your currently inactive radio.

I renewed yesterday. Told them I wanted the same deal as last time. 5 months of sirius and 5 months of traffic. Came out to $39 which is basically $5 a month with an extra $2 a month for traffic.