liv4spd

What's the procedures for a flat tire?

I have used the Ford compressor many times with those crapyear tires that it came with, they leaked all the time, so the compressor got several good workouts and it does a very good job. It is not a cheap compressor, but a very good one. Not having a spare in the FFh did concern me with my current job where its a 60 mile drive on state highways with no towns in sight. When I blew a tire on the chebby and got stuck on the side of the road with a spare tire that was not coming down, it gave me pause on whether or not I should replace it with a spare tire. Roadside assistance will tow me to the nearest dealer, but what good would that do if they dont have a PureContact in stock and have to order one which could take several days? Gieco could tow me wherever I want, but again, who stocks a PureContact? Walmart takes a day to get them, thats where I got them from. So having a regular spare is a lot better than the goopressor.