ByebyeWrangler82

Ford Sync glitch (sure it's nothing new) '13 FFH

I was driving home from about an hour away and the Ford Sync was doing great the ride duration until then. Before it has gone from radio to nothing on and no windows on my right side, door locks in front intermittent and climate control as well. The radio would stop like i pushed the off switch, then the air would go right behind it. Did a master reset when it was on for about 5 minutes. Worked for about 10 minutes after that then continued to flicker. Climate control cluster lights would dim then brighten and go black. Turn back on and repeat process. My iPhone 5s was commected...ran vehicle health report x2 nothing popped up from it. I'm thinking theres a loose connection somewhere? On the 10 min ride en route to my place, it would only kick in when EV mode was running and engine was off. Any other suggestions?

Hey ByebyeWrangler82,

Since you've already attempted the master reset and your system is still acting up, I suggest scheduling an appointment with your Ford dealership for further diagnosis: http://owner.ford.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Owner/Page/LocateADealerThey'll take good care of you!

Kim

1st time.

1st time continued in town.

2nd time

2nd time cont..

2nd time cont...city driving.

I received your PM. I just responded. :)

Kim

Get our Ford Rep involved, PM Meagan so she can help!

Thanks for the shout out! I'm already working with ByebyeWrangler82, but for future reference, all SYNC, MyFordTouch, Bluetooth, phone, navigation, ect. falls under our In-Vehicle Technology team, Kim and Rebecca. For example: a cracked screen would be me, but glitches would be them; think of me as hardware, and them as software. :D

Meagan