hybridbear

iOS8 & Sync/MFT Compatibility

No problems yet on my 5S running 8, though it is annoying the hell out of me with notices. This app is doing this, etc. I only use USB, and no issues with playing music, though I haven't tried Pandora yet. That one would stop playing through USB when a commercial came on, more to do with the APP than either the phone or MFT. I would have to re-sync the play/pause to hear it again. I know its the phone because it does the same exact thing on my sound station at home.

I am using IOS8 on an iPhone 5 and have no problems. My iPhone 6 Plus will be here in 2 weeks and I will report any issues I find.

Small fix for Pandora, (yeah), when it stops playing over USB, press the mute button then press it again, and it starts playing again. Happens when I get or make a call, or a commercial plays.

So far no issues with mine, makes and takes calls fine. 5S if that matters.

I am happy to report that Pandora is now working correctly with version 8. I can make and receive calls without it killing Pandora, and no more broken streams when going to commercials. Looks like pairing is a lot faster too, for a while there the phone would not connect to either car unless I manually stopped the connection, plugged in the phone, unplugged the phone, plugged it back in and reconnected. All is working again like my 4 did.

And now there is an updated version, 8.02, and it might have just been the fact that SYNC had to re-index, but it started doing the play pause thing again. I should know if it was just the indexing tonight.

My 5S works fine in all 3 cars, MFT MLT and Kenwood. V8.02