GrySql

Nav In-Dash cluster does not work correctly, POI's

Mine also will show the POI choices such as "Fuel Station", "Restaurants", "Financial", ETC ETC ETC but when I select one of these it returns no results, does your return results after selecting one of these choices?

This is what most of us see. Select a POI and it returns to the main menu, never do see any results except when using the main screen. If there are some updates, would be nice to have them done so everything works as designed.

Waldo, do you know if they resolved the AC issue? When you turn it off, it doesn't turn off.

Well I know my MFT is up to date, but I also know that the AC does not turn off like it should, so I will add it to my chit list for when it goes in at the 25K service. I dont use the POI much, but would be nice to have it actually working. June 4th is my one year mark with the car with 3 miles on the clock, I might just schedule it for that day, and get her some new shoes in the process. Getting tired of the thumping tires.

OK I can confirm POI does work on the right dash eventually for fuel stations. Looks to me there is a bus timeout issue. The Nav takes a while to list the POI nearby, and the right dash times out before it can pull them up, which is why retrying multiple times works. Simple fix on Fords part, if they bother.