Howie411

And I'm back!

So had the first FFH 2010 model, had it for 3 years and then switched to a 2013 Ford Escape, obviously a bad idea, I realized how much the full economy stunk! Anyways ended up trading in the Escape yesterday for a Darkside 2014 FFH Titanium. I was going to wait another 2 weeks to get the Job2 (this car was built late Oct) but I'm impatient. :)

Add Ons:

Drive Assist Package

Active Park Assist

Adaptive Cruise Control

Moonroof /w Garage Door Opener

Navigation

Rear Inflateable Seatbelts

MSRP was $38,305. I used the Xplan PIN so I wasn't able to do any price negotations on the car itself but I did manage to get an extra $1400 over KBB on my trade in. I also had the $750 private cash, $500 Ford FFH discount and $200 dealer loyalty discount.

My only beef which the purchase process was the Ford Dealership I always buy my cars from has what they call a VIP price, they listed it at 32,359. Of course some how that price is actually more expensive then the X-Plan price when you figure in extra fees (seems pretty shady of the dealership if you ask me)

Glad you're happy... I also bought a car in the past from the 'VIP Price' guys... guess it means VIP for Joe off the street that doesn't have X-plan!

Please post pix of the new Titanium, I LOVE the Darkside color!

Congrats, and best of luck!

Here is a few http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/gallery/album/336-2014-darkside-ffh-titanium/ The color is pretty interesting, it very closesly resembles the Atlantis Green I had on my 2010 FFH, but a bit darker. If you saw it and didn't know better you'd almost think it was black.

Here is a few http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/gallery/album/336-2014-darkside-ffh-titanium/ The color is pretty interesting, it very closesly resembles the Atlantis Green I had on my 2010 FFH, but a bit darker. If you saw it and didn't know better you'd almost think it was black.

Ditto, my 10 FFH was Atlantis Green and I see Darkside as the same color, only darker with a hint of blue. They kept writing my 10 up as dark gray or black on the service order until I pointed out, hey, its green.