djminfll

Consumer Reports reliability reports

The first one I had, I wold not wish anyone had that car(unfortunately a few here have one just like it), However, the second one I got, built Job2, has been pretty much trouble free. To date, only 2 complaints, a piece of trim on the drivers door keeps popping up(which appears to be a very common thing) and s spot on the rear bumper that had poor paint adhesion. Bumper is fixed, and other than that trim piece, no other concerns. My 2010 was pretty much the same, no issues with it at all. In fact since 2010, I have owned several Fords, and of all of them only the Fusions were trouble free.

Knock on wood the Flex has been trouble free since day 1 with over 6K on it now, and not back to the dealer once.

OMGOMG My SYNC doesnt work, how can I get to my JOB Now!!! My car is so unreliable, I cant listen to music, OMG.

Guess what, reliability on my car 100%. I get in everyday, it starts, I get to work, it shuts off. I get in to go home, it starts, I get home, it shuts off. 100% reliable! I have over 18K trouble free miles. The only trouble I did have was a squeaking wiper blade, and some cosmetics that were corrected, but a paint chip never left me stranded.

I still don't understand why people have so much trouble navigating the MFT. You push an icon and it changes the display. What is so difficult about that? There is a learning curve, get over it!