acdii

What can Ford do to make the Fusion Even better?

Doesn't the Prius or some other PHEV or HEV already offer a solar panel that'll power a fan to help keep the cabin cooler while parked in the sun?

Not sure if they still have it, but the 2010 MY had a version that used solar power to cool off the cabin when parked. It was only available on a select model and had to be optioned just so for it to be included, which meant not many were sold.

4: Better trunk spacing. Instead of making the battery pack 5 inches tall and placing it at the front of the trunk giving us the oddly proportioned trunk space we have, Why not build it 2.5 inches thick and spread it across the entire trunk floor giving us a better overall trunk space.

Weight distribution would suck if they did this. It would move the cars balance point too far to the rear. As it is now it sits nearly, if not on top of the rear axle. If they were to flatten the case, then half that weight would then be over the rear bumper, and would make the car touchy on the steering. It may also impact crash safety. I havent seen the trunk in the E, but the one in the Cmax also does not come all the way back like you would think it would, there is still about 8 or so inches of room between the back of the pack and the hatch. Makes me wonder if the FFEH handles any different than the non E.

Yeah, but where would you put the spare? :)

Those are located under MyView on the left screen. They need to be configured through the menu settings. You can have Tach on the left side, and coolant temp graph on the right.

All things said and done my FFH is one of the best cars I have owned. Prior to this I had a 2000 Cad Eldorado. For 13 years and 278,000 miles that baby ran great. Bought it brand new and took great care of it. Didn't know if another car out there would keep up with it but "Ruby" (the color of my Fusion) so far is a real crowd pleaser. I purchased it on June 8th and it still amazes. :headspin:

Good, another Ruby Red... stuff the ballot box!

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/6608-what-color-is-your-car/

http://fordfusionhybridforum.com/topic/6192-what-color-is-your-2013-ffh/

Edited by jeff_h