acdii

What can Ford do to make the Fusion Even better?

I think this would be a neat topic, and if anyone from Ford Corporate would ever see this, it might help get ideas actually put to good use.

One thing that I think would be a great idea is on the battery display, instead of the circle thing going around when you apply brakes, a bar graph right next to the battery showing amount of regen being sent to the pack would be better. In fact it would be best if it was staged in such a way as to show you how much braking to apply to get the most and when you are about to apply too much braking that would put it into the service brakes. Maybe like yellow green yellow red, with yellow displayed when not enough pressure, green when just the right amount, yellow again when giving too much, and red when you exceed it. From a programming standpoint, shouldnt be too hard and since the display is LED Graphics, it can be a backwards compatible upgrade. For that matter, it doesnt even need to be a bar graph, the turning circles itself could change color.

Well, you know, somethings just cant make up for common sense. :)

When using the Nav, the right screen comes in handy, so does the climate screen.

4)Get 47mpg for real. Or advertise 37-39 mpg.- I really would be happy if they advertised 37-39 because I get the 47 MPG.

8) I dont need a shelf in my glove box. - My wife really likes the shelf....and that's what counts.

4) I got 49.91 MPG for the tank from yesterday's fill-up, was the first time in several fill-ups that was under 50 and was just barely, so MPG is fine on mine. Will be interesting to see if the pending software update might improve it more, time will tell....

8) I like the shelf but neither seems deep enough and top shelf needs a small ridge on it, stuff is always falling out when I open the glove box.

I put the factory floor mats on the battery shelf, those buggers are sticky, nothing moves off of them.